To be honest, I love the end of the
series, especially the epilogue. For me, the epilogue is satisfactory. Ginny
and Harry married and have three children; Ron and Hermione married and have
two kids. Teddy Lupin lived and went round for dinner about four times a week
in Harry’s house, even snogging James’ cousin Victoire. Furthermore, Neville
Longbottom works in Hogwarts as the professor of Herbology. Meanwhile, Hagrid
still stay in Hogwarts and keep the tea meeting with Harry’s boy. Otherwise, I
read twice of the epilogue due to names of Harry’s children. It is clear to
know that James Potter is the oldest, Albus Severus Potter is the second boy,
and Lily Potter is the youngest girl. I still feel strange to read all those
extremely familiar names. For instance, the book described about Draco’s child,
“The new boy resembled Draco as much as Albus resembled Harry.” (Rowling, 7,
756) In the first place, I was confused about why Albus resembled Harry.
Afterwards, I translated my mind to Harry’s son Albus Severus Potter looks like
Harry Potter.
In fact, the excellent effect of the epilogue is helping me
playback to the beginning of Harry Potter and Harry’s life in Hogwarts, the
most relaxing and interesting time in Hogwarts. In particular, all the
dialogues from Harry to Albus, it depicted that “’Don’t forget Hagrid’s invited
you to tea next Friday. Don't mess with Peeves. Don't duel anyone till you've
learned how…’” It recalled many pictures in my mind. First picture is happened
in a morning after Harry assorted to Gryffindor. There was a note from Hedwig,
“Dear Harry, I know you get Friday afternoons off, so would you like to come
and have a cup of tea with me around three? I want to hear all about your first
week. Send us an answer back with Hedwig. Hagrid” (Rowling, 1, 135-136) Then,
it flashed away, and coming up with Peeves practical jokes, even songs. The last picture was about the dueling club
in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
My poignant moment was in actually happened in Harry Potter and the
Half-Blood Prince, when Dumbledore dead since he is my favorite character.
However, Albus Dumbledore's character changed in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows shocked
me. It was a complicated feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.