Saturday, April 18, 2015

Blog Post 3: The End

I am heartbroken that the series has ended I wish that there were more books. I almost did not want to read the last book because once I finished it then I would be done. Some moments that I felt were particularly poignant were when we found out about the deaths of Tonk's dad, Tonks, Lupin, Collin, Lavender, just to name a few. Reading about the deaths of so many characters was very sad for me. I did not like how the series ended I wish that there was more I would have liked to read about what happened after the battle not eighteen years later. I wanted more I did not want it to end, after I read the final page all I could think is it cannot be over. I cannot get over the fact that it’s just over it makes me really sad. 
My feelings towards Percy Wesley completely changed by the end of the Final book. When Percy came through the picture with everyone else I literally cheered, I did a little victory dance in my room no joke; I ran to my sister and said well it's about time. Of course everyone had a reaction to finding out Snape's true loyalty, however any one that saw the movies would know about Snape. What movie viewers would not know is what happens with Percy Wesley, the fact he abandoned his family but eventually come back to them when they needed him most. I really hated Percy from the moment he turned his back on his family, so when he came back to his family I was thrilled. Although he literally came back to the right side at the last possible moment, better late than never.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.